Monday, December 8, 2008

yeS...I'm an S

My personality assessment stated that I am an "S" which exemplifies steadiness. I think this was accurate because there were certain key words listed that really does describe me as a person. Words such as consistent, patience, desiring to help others, loyalty, and good listener. These are all characteristics that I possess and I was a little surprised to see them written on a page in one overall classification.

I wouldn’t say that I wish I were another type all together but I will say this - If I could couple my personality profile with another, it probably would be with the dominance type. I think a balance of these two would be an interesting duality. There are a few characteristics that I wouldn’t mind having that dominant personalities are said to have. Some of those being the ability to cause action and the ability to make quick decisions.


Overall I think the ultimate personality is one that has a well balanced dose of all four types - dominance, influence, conscientiousness, and steadiness. In a perfect world everyone would possess all the positive attributes that each type of personality has to offer. Sadly though, they seem to be far and few in between.

No comments: